- Swanley Park is set in 60 acres of landscape parkland with two large car parks.
- The park offers a fun filled family day out with a wide range of attractions, activities open from 11am and are closed during winter.
- Awarded worldwide recognition in 2018,* the park has 400,000 visitors annually and is one of the most popular parks in the region.
- The attractions and clubs are growing further each year, so don’t miss out on all the fun!
- More recent additions to the park are the paddling pool and watersplash area plus sand play and family enclosure where young children can play in safety. Older children can use up their energy nearby at the large, well equipped play area including swings, climbing frame and a zip wire.
Simply Swanley Park ...
Parking Charges at Swanley Park
From 1 April 2020 the car park will have an Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) system. The charge for parking will be £3.00. Swanley residents living within the Swanley Wards: White Oak, St Marys, Christ Church and Swanley Village can register at Swanley LINK to park for free by producing your V5 document, proof of Identity and address, or council tax bill 2019/2020.
Please note that Resident passes are not valid for events such as 1812 and Luna Cinema when the above charges will apply.
Please contact on 01322 668 415 or alternatively, you can email
You can also visit our FaceBook page for information.
Swanley Park TripAdvisor Award
Swanley Park announced that it has received a TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence.
Swanley Park Junior Rangers
Are you looking for things for the kids to do this summer which will not only keep them busy but will teach them real life skills and help improve the quality of life for other (Almost like Work Experience)
Join us across social media
Join Swanley Park on Facebook. For all the latest updates
Visit Swanley Park on Instagram for all the latest events
Visit us on TripAdvisor to see why we have 4.5 out of 5 stars
Join Swanley Park on Twitter for all the latest updates and events