Welcome to: Swanley Park,
Something for all the family to do
The Splash Pool is currently fully booked until the 21st of June. We will be releasing more dates once we know more information from the government on the lifting of social distancing.
We understand the frustration these measures have on families. As soon as social distancing is lifted bookings for the Pool will no longer be required and there will be no charge.
Our NEW Indoor Soft Play Centre perfect for the little ones!
Bookings for the Soft play will be available by clicking on the button below. You will be able to book 1 month in advance of the attending date.
The Luna Cinema presents
Thank you NHS and all Key Workers
This was a joint display put on at 8 pm last night organised by Swanley Town Council – Official site and Centre Stage Solutions held at Swanley Park.
Park Director Ryan Hayman said ‘This is us showing our gratitude to those on the frontline, they are heroes and we just wanted to do something to reflect that.’
Parking Charges at Swanley Park
From Wednesday 20th May 2020, our car parks are open and chargeable all year round.
Whilst we welcome those entering our park we must remind all park users of the requirement for social distancing at ALL times.
For now, and until the guidelines change, the only facilities open will be the café for takeaways and limited toilet provisions.
When entering our car park, staff will no longer be around to greet our guests.
However, a new ANPR system will be live and this will mean visitors will have to follow the relevant payment terms as listed on the signage in the car parks when you arrive.
Swanley residents do not need to pay, but only if they have followed previous advice to register their vehicle at Swanley’s Link.
About the park
- Swanley Park is set in 60 acres of landscape parkland with two large car parks.
- The park offers a fun filled family day out with a wide range of attractions, activities open from 11am and are closed during winter.
- Awarded worldwide recognition in 2018,* the park has 400,000 visitors annually and is one of the most popular parks in the region.
- The attractions and clubs are growing further each year, so don’t miss out on all the fun!
- More recent additions to the park are the paddling pool and watersplash area plus sand play and family enclosure where young children can play in safety. Older children can use up their energy nearby at the large, well equipped play area including swings, climbing frame and a zip wire.
Swanley Park Junior Rangers
Are you looking for things for the kids to do this summer that will not only keep them busy but will teach them real-life skills and help improve the quality of life for others (Almost like Work Experience) Continue reading
Swanley Park TripAdvisor Award
Swanley Park announced that it has received a TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence. Continue reading